We all know the more we care for something, the better it lasts
Natural balsam that nurtures and protects the natural properties of leather.
Here’s how to make best use of this little tin of goodness:
1. The most important point when using Renapur Leather
Balsam is to apply it sparingly, don’t use too much as it should
all be absorbed into the leather.
2. Dip the application sponge into the pot of balsam and wipe
the sponge over the edge of the pot to remove any excess. Generally
speaking, if you can see Renapur Balsam on the sponge you
are using too much. Scrape it off and make it last!
3. Gently work the treated sponge over the leather. The Balsam
will quickly absorb working its leather cleaning magic as it goes.
It’s pretty satisfying.
4. No need to buff – but if you’ve used too much of the Balsam and
it hasn’t all been absorbed, wipe off the excess with a soft clean cloth,
and don’t waste it next time!
5. If your boots are dirty you don’t have to clean them first
unless the dirt is ingrained into the leather.
Renapur Leather Balsam can deal with a bit of mud or dirt, it’ll just
dissolve away from the leather and come off onto the sponge.